Virtual Programs and Activities
Welcome to Virtual Girl Scouts! - a fun, new way to continue to participate in Girl Scouts from home. Please check our Facebook Page and here for updates. Many activities will be connected with a badge or fun patch that you may purchase from our GSHH Retail shops either in the future or by contacting Jeanne Hanley.
- GSHH Collage Artist Badge Walk Through for Seniors
- GSHH Household Elf Badge for Brownies
- GSHH Science of Happiness Badge for Cadettes
- GSHH Home Scientist Badge for Brownies
Fun Patch Self-Guided Activities
- GSHH Pampered Camper Activity
- GSHH Sensory Bottles Tutorial
- GSHH Natural Dream Catcher Activity
- GSHH Mindful Journaling - YouTube Instructions
- GSHH Fun Food Friday: French Toast - YouTube Instructions
- GSHH Grow Your Own Garden Activity
- GSHH DIY Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder Activity
- GSHH DIY Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder Activity - YouTube Instructions
Join the GSHH staff as they lead Facebook Live Programs ---
These programs are for all girls not just girls who have attended summer camp.
- Wednesday, March 25, 4:00pm to 4:45pm - Please join Michelle Harris "Anthem" on the Rock Hill Camp Facebook Page
- Thursday, March 26, 4:00pm to 4:45pm - Please join Rebecca Pollack "Chuckles" on the Camp Addisone Boyce Facebook Page
Virtual Volunteer Engagement and Adult Learning
Join us for two series of webinars to bring Girl Scout Learning Opportunities to you! All webinars are 30 minutes with a Q&A session after.
Go Virtual Volunteer Series
This series supports Girl Scout volunteers in delivering virtual Girl Scouting. The series features recommendations from Girl Scouts of the USA, other Girl Scout Heart of the Hudson volunteers and staff, and other professionals supporting the virtual environment. Each video will also include a short Q&A time at the end.
#1 - Monday, April 6 at 9:00am: Support, Routine, and Well Being
#2 - Thusday, April 9 at 4:00pm: Virtual Girl Scouting How-To Basics
#3 - Monday, April 13 at 9:00am: Preparing Girls and Parents for Successful Virtual Engagement
#4 - Thursday, April 16 at 4:00pm: Focusing on Girl-Led Goals
#5 - Monday, April 20 at 9:00am: Mapping Your Future Plans
Volunteer How-To Series
This series addresses three common topics for Girl Scout volunteers. Boost your skills in engaging parents, managing conflict productively, and facilitating a girl-led troop.
#1 - Tuesday, April 7 at 6:30pm: Parent and Caregiver Engagement
#2 - Wednesday, April 8 at 10:00am: Conflict
#3 - Wednesday, April 15 at 7:30pm: Girl
Lead: What Does That Really Mean?
We have heard from volunteers and parents of girls who are interested in continuing to sell cookies. Below are instructions how to set-up Virtual Girl Scout Cookie Booths and how to use Facebook Live. We recommend that girls are supervised by an adult when using social media.