Camp Addisone Boyce
30 Mott Farm Road
Tomkins Cove, NY 10986
Camp Addisone Boyce (CAB) is the perfect place to get back to nature. CAB boasts a large lake where Girl Scouts can conduct pond studies, frog counts, and go fishing and work on their boating and PFD skills. CAB also has multiple trails for hiking, a low ropes course, an archery range, a large game field, and outdoor program spaces. There's something for all Girl Scouts at this camp!
- Four units, each with one cabin. Cabins have stovetop cooking and refrigerators. Water and bathroom facilities are in a separate building - a short distance from the cabins.
- Each cabin has a capacity of 9
- Each unit also offers a sheltered eating area with picnic tables, running water, and a fire circle.
- Pitch tent areas are available as directed by CAB's camp ranger.
- A centralized washhouse with flush toilets and hot showers
- Dining Hall, Arts and Crafts Shelter, and Nature Hut can be used during the day as program spaces.