30 Mott Farm Road
Tomkins Cove, NY 10986
Camp Addisone Boyce (CAB) is the perfect place to get back to nature. CAB boasts a large lake which can be used for pond studies, boating, swimming, frog counts, and fishing. This camp also has multiple trails for hiking, a low ropes course, a large game field, and outdoor program spaces.
- Four units, each with one cabin. Cabins have stovetop cooking and refrigerators. Water and bathroom facilities are in a separate building a short distance from the cabin. Each cabin has a capacity of 9. Each unit also offers a sheltered eating area with picnic tables, running water, and a fire circle.
- Platform tents are not available for the 2021-2022 year.
- Pitch tent areas are available as directed by camp ranger.
- A centralized washhouse with flush toilets and hot showers
- Dining Hall, Arts and Crafts Shelter, and Nature hut can be used during the day as program spaces