Videos & Tutorials
COVID-19 Re-Opening Guidelines and Webinar
Before meeting in person volunteers must:
View the GSHH COVID Webinar
Review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Review the upated COVID-19 FACPR Guidelines
GSHH Go Virtual Volunteer Series
Everyone Has Gone Virtual! Check out the GSHH Go Virtual Volunteer Series, sessions #2, #3, #4, and #5. We will show you how to facilitate Virtual Girl Scouting with your Troop or Group. Tools and Tips include, what virtual platforms you can use, readying girls and adults for virtual engagement, how to stay girl and goal focused and much more.
- Go Virtual Volunteer Series #2 Virtual How-To Basics Video
Go Virtual Volunteer Series #3 Preparing for Successful Virtual Engagement Video
- Go Virtual #3 Handout Video Conference Etiquette
- Go Virtual #3 Handout Virtual Troop Meetings Safety Activity Checkpoints
Go Virtual Volunteer Series #4 Focusing on Girl-Led Goals Video
- Go Virtual #4 Handout Badges and Journeys
- Go Virtual #4 Handout Focusing on Girl-Led Goals References
- Go Virtual #4 Handout Keep Girl Scouts Going April 2020
- Go Virtual #4 Handout Virtual Troop Meetings Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Go Virtual Volunteer Series #5 Mapping Your Future Plans Video
Discover the fun and useful resources. Check out the Volunteer
Toolkit video and GSUSA outdoor videos to help busy volunteers
outdoor videos do not replace the required Overnight Indoor and
Overnight Outdoor training.
GSUSA Outdoor Videos
- Developing Outdoor Skills in Girls
- Taking the Journeys Outside
- Planning Your Troop’s First Campout
- Introduction to Campsite Set-up
- Introduction to Fire Building
- Introduction to Cooking Outside
- How to Leave No Trace Outdoors
- Outdoor Songs and Games
New Program Content
This webinar is for administrative volunteers with roles including service unit managers, service unit teams (cookie manager, finance manager, recruiter and registrar), council trainer and facilitator, or council mentor. During the webinar, you will hear updated information on our new badges and Journeys, learn how your troop leaders can get started, discover how to effectively use the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) when implementing this new content rollout, and get your questions answered.
GSHH Bridging for Troop Leaders
Bridging is the progression from one level of Girl Scouting to another for girls in 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 10th and 12th grades. Troops and individuals' families can celebrate this milestone in a variety of ways even if they can't meet in person.
Instructional Videos for Troop Leaders:
Additional Resources Available