Troop and Service Unit Bank Accounts
Every Girl Scout troop and community/service unit is required to maintain a bank account. The account must be opened using the tax identification number of Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc.
It is mandatory that there are at least two non-related registered adult signers, with completed background checks, on the account.
The financial institutions that are currently authorized for troops and service unit bank accounts are as follows:
- Bank of Millbrook: free account
- Hudson Valley Credit Union: free account( Please also be advised that HVCU does not permit online banking for Girl Scout troop accounts.)
- Jeff Bank: free account
- M & T Bank : free account
- Putnam County Savings Bank: free account
- TD Bank: free account; cost for paper statements is $2 per month or free online account access. Charge for checks
- Ulster County Savings Bank: free account
To request either a new account or to move your account to one of the other financial institutions listed above, please complete the Bank Account Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Member Care Team for all troop and service unit bank accounts at email@example.com.