Troop and Service
Unit Bank Accounts
Every Girl Scout troop and community/service unit is required to maintain a bank account. The account must be opened using the tax identification number of Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc.
It is mandatory that there are at least two non-related registered
adult signers, with completed background checks, on the
The financial institutions that are currently authorized for troops and service unit bank accounts are as follows:
- Bank of Millbrook: free account
- Chase: the fee is $12 per month ($10 with paperless statements)
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union: free account
- Jeff Bank: free account
Peoples United Bank: free account
Putnam County Savings Bank: free account
- TD Bank: free account; cost for paper statements is $2 per month or free online account access. Charge for checks
- Ulster County Savings Bank: free account
To request either a new account or to move your account to one of the other financial institutions listed above, please complete the Bank Account Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team for all troop and service unit bank accounts at email@example.com.