Seasonal Camp Employment
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc. (GSHH) is now accepting applications for seasonal camp staff for our summer camp programs.
GSHH has three camps to give girls a fantastic summer while learning skills, making new friends and creating memories. We have day camp and resident camp options.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be at least 16 years old to work at a day camp and at least 17 years old to work at a resident camp
- Commit to the entire camp season from mid-June to mid-August 2019
- Believe girls should be given opportunities to build self-confidence
- Enjoy working with girls age 5-17
- Be comfortable in the outdoors
- Know how to plan activities utilizing girls' input
- Accept the Girl Scout philosophy and ideals
- Take job responsibilities and policies seriously
- For resident camp, be willing to live on-site while camp is in session, generally Sunday through Friday
Why work at a summer camp?
Working at a summer camp can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Camp will challenge you physically, mentally, and emotionally, but will give you a wonderful employment experience that you will remember for many years. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse staffs who believe in building leadership skills for girls.
Interested candidates should complete the form below.