- 1/25: Troop Training Webinar 7pm - Register Here
- Late January - SU Cookie Chairs distribute cookie materials to Girl Scouts registered for the 2022-2023 membership year.
- 2/3: Digital Cookie opens for volunteers
- 2/9: Last day to order cookies for March Booth Sales/ DOC opens for families
- 2/10: Cookie Sale Begins - Initial order and Digital Cookie opens for girl delivery and donations.
- 2/24: Troop opt-out forms due
- 2/27: Digital Cookie open to take orders for shipping
- 3/10: March booths begin - council Cookie Cupboards open for March Booths.
- 3/26: Initial order period ends/March Booth sales end.
- 3/27: Goal getter period begins
- 3/28 (Noon): Troop order due in eBudde
- 4/20-4/22: Council Cookie Delivery for Girl Delivered orders
- 4/21: Regular Booth Sales begin/Council Cookie Cupboards open
- 5/11: 1st ACH from troop bank account
- 5/14: Last day for all Digital Cookie ordering/Regular booth sales end
- 5/17: Last Day council Cookie Cupboards are open
- 5/20: Troop final rewards order due/Troops locked out of eBudde
- 5/25: 2nd ACH from Troop Bank Account
- 5/31: Digital Cookie locked for the season - no access after this date
- 6/8: Final ACH sweep from troop account (if necessary)
Welcome to the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Season!
5-9-2023 - View 2023 Cookie Season Update
4-10-2023 - View 2023 Cookie Season Update
3-24-2023 - Update on submitting initial order
3-7-23 - View 2023 Cookie Season Update
3-1-2023 - View 2023 Cookie Season Update
View Cookie Season Resources - updated 4-18-23
2023 Cookie Season Dates
More Information & Training
- Cookie Season Troop Training Webinar - 1/25/23 - Register Here
App Plus - Place orders on your mobile devices. Video
training and eBudde help are built right in. Click
here to learn more.
- Cookie Speak - Common Cookie Terms
- Superpower your Sale Now girls can take their Girl Scout Cookie business to the next level by using the Digital Cookie™ platform. Girls who paired Digital Cookie with traditional sales on average sold 76 percent more cookies than girls who did not sell cookies online. Getting started is simple. Look for your registration email or contact your council for more information.