- 2/11: Order taking begins on Digital Cookie and order cards
- 3/12: Initial order period ends
- 3/13: Goal getter period begins
- 3/14: Troop rders due
- 4/8: Booth sales begin
- 5/8: Last day for booth sales and Goal Getter orders
2022 Cookie Season Dates
2021 Cookie Season Resources
More Information & Training
- Submitting final rewards for your troop is a 2 step process.
First, you must update your Girl Orders tab if girls have sold at
booth sales or had sales after Initial order. Here are 2 microburst
trainings to help you submit your rewards order. Update
your Girls Orders.
After you have credited the girls with their proper totals, you can submit Final rewards for the troop. This video will show you how to submit your rewards.
App Plus - Place orders on your mobile devices. Video
training and eBudde help are built right in. Click
here to learn more.
- Cookie Speak - Common Cookie Terms
- Superpower your Sale Now girls can take their Girl Scout Cookie business to the next level by using the Digital Cookie™ platform. Girls who paired Digital Cookie with traditional sales on average sold 76 percent more cookies than girls who did not sell cookies online. Getting started is simple. Look for your registration email or contact your council for more information.
Why should a girl and/or a troop participate?
What can a troop earn?
Why do a booth sale?
Can I purchase Girl Scout Cookies online?
Still have questions?