4-H Youth for Climate Action: Registration Deadline
- Monday, December 18, 2023, 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Are you a high school student concerned about climate change?
Do you want to make a meaningful difference here in Rockland County?
Join the Rockland County 4-H Youth for Climate Action, where you can enhance your knowledge of the issues, develop leadership skills, and work with your peers to address climate change.
Rockland County 4-H Youth for Climate Action
About the Program
Through this program, participants will:
- Explore climate change issues on a global and local scale through demonstrations, talks and community science projects
- Visit local sites including a solar field, university, creeks, and more!
- Design, create, and implement a service project centered on climate change
- Connect with peers and community leaders
High School Students (Grades 9-11) who live in or attend school in Rockland County. We are especially looking for youth who work well in a team, are passionate about climate change issues, and are dedicated to making a difference in their communities.