Home » Camps/Properties » GSHH Properties » Camp Wendy
149 St. Elmo Road
Wallkill, NY 12589
Camp Wendy has 56 acres of gentle rolling hills, winding trails, beautiful forests and a 13-acre lake nestled in the foothills of the Shawangunks in the hamlet of Wallkill, Ulster County.
Year Round Facilities:
- There is a lodge for winter camping heated by electric heaters.
- There is a nearby latrine. No water.
Camp Wendy is also the home of the Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson Archive Museum.
- Two units of platform tents with unit capacities ranging from 15-30. Each unit has a kitchen shelter with picnic tables, water and a fire place.
- Centralized washhouse with flush toilets.
- Central dining hall and a low-ropes challenge course along with a large playing field.
Size: 56 acres; overnight capacities: 60; 20 in Martin Lodge
Usage: Camp Wendy is a rustic secluded campground for all levels of girls. Its primary use is for troop and service unit camping and council sponsored programs.
Property Amenities at a Glance
Property Rental Rates
Click here for request for a meeting in a Girl Scout cabin/house
Reserve an overnight at camp:
Service Unit Camping