Home » Camps/Properties » Camp Properties » Camp Addisone Boyce
Camp Addisone Boyce
30 Mott Farm Road
Tomkins Cove, NY 10986
Camp Addisone Boyce is located in Tomkins Cove in Rockland County, NY and is situated on 350 beautiful acres bordering the Harriman State Park System. It has both year round and seasonal opportunities to enjoy.
Year Round Facilities:
Accommodations: Four cabins with woodstoves, stove top cooking, refrigerators. Water and bathroom facilities are in a separate building, a short walk from the cabins. Beaver Meadow is available (no water) with a winterized cabin, large playfield, latrines, and pavilion with two large outdoor fireplaces.
Size: Each cabin has a capacity of 18
Usage: Camp Addisone Boyce is the home of Camp Addisone Boyce Day Camp during the summer. It is used for Girl Scout program, troop and community camping in the fall and spring. It is also used for winter camping programs and winter troop camping.
- There are four units of platform tents, with unit capacities ranging from 30-42 people. Each unit also has a cabin (details found above) , a sheltered eating area with picnic tables, water and a fire circle.
- There is a centralized washhouse with flush toilets.
- There is a central dining hall, arts & craft shelter, low-ropes course, archery, and lake for boating and fishing.
- Beaver Meadow is also available with a cabin, latrines, large playfield, and pavilion with two large outdoor fireplaces.
- The tents can be reserved for use from April through mid October.
Size: 350 Acres; overnight capacity: 214 people
Other: Year round on-site camp ranger.
Property Amenities At A Glance
Property Rental Rates
Reserve an Overnight at Camp:
Service Unit Camping