Home » News
October is Recruitment Month!
[ Back to News ]
September 7, 2013
Girl Scout Recruitment Month!
I can't wait to show you I am a Girl Scout!
Let the world know your are proud to be a Girl Scout!
Celebrate the whole month of October with us!
- Like our Facebook page located at: https://www.facebook.com/girlscoutshh
- Create a Girl Scout cheer and upload it to our Facebook page.
- Ask permission to display your Girl Scout “stuff” at school or local library.
- Decorate your front door for recruitment week!
- Design and display a recruitment poster. Here are some ideas:
- I can’t wait for you to join Girl Scouts!
- I am a Girl Scout!
- My family helps my Girl Scout troop!
- I love selling Girl Scout Cookies!
- I can’t wait to have fun at Girl Scouts!
- I can’t wait to go to camp!
- Wear your Girl Scout T-Shirt all over town.
- With prior permission, plan a recruitment event at a very public location.
- With adult permission, follow our Twitter at: @GirlScoutsHH
- With adult permission, pass out our “Join GS Card”.
- Ask an adult to use social media to display your spirit pictures and signs!
- Ask your troop leader how you can help invite more girls to Girl Scouts.
- Make plans to celebrate and spread the message all year long.
Contact one of our
Community Development Managers!