Troop and Service
Unit Bank Accounts
Every Girl Scout troop and community/service unit is required to maintain a bank account. The account must be opened using the tax identification number of Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc. It is mandatory that there are at least two non-related registered adult signers on the account. In addition, an officer of the Corporation is also required to be an authorized party on the account. The financial institutions that are currently authorized for troops and service unit bank accounts are as follows:
- TD Bank: free account; cost for paper statements is $2 per month or free online account access. Charge for checks
- Peoples United Bank: free account
- Chase: fee is $12 per month ($10 with paperless statements). Minimum balance of $1500.00 balance is required for free account
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union: free account
- Putnam County Savings Bank: free account
- Ulster County Savings Bank: free account
- First National Bank of Jeffersonville: free account
- Bank of Millbrook: free account
To request either a new account or to move your account to one of the other financial institutions listed above, please complete the Bank Account Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team for all troop and service unit bank accounts at email@example.com.