The 2018 Summer Camp Brochure will be posted on Tuesday, December
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson has three camps to give girls a fantastic summer while learning skills, making new friends and creating memories. We have day camp and resident camp options for girls.
Rock Hill Resident Camp
- Set on 200 beautiful wooded acres with an amazing lake in Mahopac, NY. Rock Hill Camp is great summer retreat for girls.
- Camp Sessions are Sunday through Friday with one-week, two-week, and three- week session options. Girls may choose a session with a tent or cabin stay. Sessions are available for girls entering 3rd grade to 12th grade.
- Rock Hill has boating, arts and crafts, outdoor cooking, ropes courses, a zip line, archery, hiking, and nights filled with campfires.
Camp Addisone Boyce Day Camp
- Located in Tomkins Cove, Rockland County
- Camp Sessions are Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 pm with one- week or two- week options.
- There are sessions available for girls entering 1st through 10th grade.
- Busing available for Rockland, Lower Orange, and Northern Westchester Counties
- Camp Addisone Boyce’s facility allows girls to experience archery, ropes courses, boating, swimming, fishing, and so much more.
Rocky Brook Day Camp
- A wooded island nestled in an urban setting in Eastchester, lower Westchester.
- Camp Sessions are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm. There are early drop off and late pick up options available.
- We offer two-week sessions for girls in Kindergarten through 10th Grade.
- Every session includes at least one exciting field trip, as well as a trip to our sister residential camp to participate in boating, hiking, and swimming.
- Rocky Brook offers traditional camp activities such as arts and crafts, games, sports and nature.