Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, all GSHH staff will be working remotely. We will continue to serve our members. Please contact customer care at CustomerCare@girlscoutshh.org for assistance.
January 19, 2021 UPDATE: Click here to view the new and update GSHH COVID-19 Volunteer Guidelines.
New: December 8, 2020
Click here to find the new In-Person Meeting Attendee COVID-19 Screening Form
This questionnaire must be filled out on the day of the in-person
meeting prior to arrival and submitted to the troop leader using the
email field on the form. Please review at least one day before your
next in-person meeting to make sure you have all of the necessary
October 8, 2020:
Updates to In-Person Meeting Guidelines
Please review the updated GSHH COVID-19 Volunteer Guidelines. The updates appear as shaded throughout the document. This document has the most-up-to-date information.
We urge you to stay up to date with NYS and CDC guidelines. However, when engaging in a GSHH activity you must follow all regulations, which may go above and beyond state or federal recommendations.
Review the FAQs, use the GSHH COVID-19 Volunteer Guidelines, and collect the Updated Waiver of Liability for all girls and adults who will attend in-person activities. These resources are provided below:
- FAQs on Re-Opening Guidelines (Updated 10/16/2020)
- GSHH COVID-19 Volunteer Guidelines
- Updated Waiver of Liability
- In-Person Meeting Attendee Questionnaire
- COVID-19 FA/CPR Guidelines
- GSHH Communication - August 12, 2020
- GSHH Communication - July 13, 2020
- GSHH Cookie Information - Adjusting Initial Orders
- GSHH Cookie Communication - May 13, 2020
- GSHH Cookie Update - May 12, 2020
- GSHH Summer Camp Communication - May 11, 2020
- GSHH Cookie Questions Q&A - May 1, 2020
- GSHH G.I.R.L. 2020 55th National Convention Communication - April 23, 2020
- GSHH Higher Awards Communication - April 15, 2020
- GSHH Membership Communication - April 15, 2020
- GSHH Cookie Questions Q&A - April 13, 2020
- GSHH Virtual Cookie Booth Finder Communication - April 9, 2020
- GSHH Communication from Board President - Annual Meeting - March 20, 2020
- Cookie Questions - March 27, 2020
- GSHH Communication - March 26, 2020
- Ways to Help our Communities - March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus Update - March 20, 2020 --- Program Activities
- Tips for Members - March 18, 2020
- Coronavirus Update - March 15, 2020
- Coronavirus Update - March 13, 2020
- Coronavirus Update - March 12, 2020
- Coronavirus Update - March 10, 2020
- Coronavirus Update - March 4, 2020
Looking to make fabric face masks for your troop? Look below:
- Fabric Face Masks are being accepted for collection at Orangetown Town Hall located at 26 West Orangeburg Road, Orangeburg, NY 10962 (Rockland County). Thank you to Teresa Kenny, Town Supervisor for letting us know of the need.
- Click here to see instructions from our National Partner, JOANN, on how to make fabric masks.