Update June 18, 2020
We are so pleased to know that troops have been working to deliver cookies to customers. Everyone says this is a sure sign of normalcy - our spring ritual, cookie delivery! One dad called wanting to get cookies because he was sure that delivering cookies was going to provide smiles to all of his daughter's customers. Isn't that what a Girl Scout cookie does?
A big thank you to the many, many GSHH troops who made epic efforts to sell booth cookies picked up just before the Pause. They were motivated not to return cookies they knew council was counting on them selling - and so were they, with big plans in place for trips, overnights, and projects.
Suggestions for Troops with Extra Boxes:
- Ask customers if they would like to donate the cookies.
- Post on social media that you have cookies. Having less booths this year cut down on reaching customers who were not asked by a girl.
- Post the extras on your Service Unit's Facebook page. Council has troops coming to fill goal getter needs - having cookies closer to home would make filling orders easier.
- List on eBudde Cookie Exchange.
- If you have anyone who is going to work delivering cookies, sending extra boxes with that person can help sell the extra boxes.
Important Dates: Appointments must be made in advance with Product Sales Managers for pickups, drop-offs, returns and exchanges.
- Council has extend the date for booth case returns through June 26, 2020. Only full, unopened cases can be returned.
- OpDrop donations can be dropped off by appointment through the end of the month.
- ACH Dates - June 25, July 9, July 23.
- Final Rewards submission due June 30 (Girls will earn Initial Order Rewards even if their initial order was decreased).
- Pick-ups at Cookie Cupboards will end June 26.
Cookie Money: ACH News
- The first ACH sweep for cookie payments is planned for June 25, 2020 and will be for one-third of the amount owed to council.
- Troop leaders should be on the lookout for an email Tuesday, June 23, 2020 indicating the sweep amount for June 25, 2020.
- If troops have insufficient funds for the June 25, 2020 sweep, they must submit the ACH Extension Form by noon Wednesday, June 24, 2020: Click here to download form.
Membership Early Renewal Bonus
Girls who registered early for the 2020 Membership Year, participated in the Fall Product Sale, and sold cookies during Initial Order, earn a 5 cent bonus for Initial Order cookies. This bonus will be credited to the troop account late in the summer; the bonus will not appear in eBudde.
Digital Order Card orders placed after March 7, 2020 were not included in Initial Order and must be filled via Cookie Exchange, from troop extras, or at Cookie Cupboards.
* Note: Only full, unopened cases may be returned.
Please remember appointments must be made in advance with Product Sales Managers for pickups, drop-offs, returns and exchanges:
Think Outside the Cookie Box
Inside: Delicious cookies for you
Outside: Amazing experiences for girls
What’s inside the box is super tasty, but it’s the amazing experiences that happen outside the cookie box that make Girl Scout Cookies® extra special.
When you make a Girl Scout Cookie purchase, you’re helping the next generation of young female entrepreneurs get an important taste of what it takes to be successful—teamwork, planning, and a positive outlook (and that’s just the beginning).
Because proceeds from your purchase stay local, you help the awesome entrepreneurs who sell Girl Scout Cookies in your community power new experiences for themselves and their troop.
When you support her success through the Girl Scout Cookie Program®, you’re narrowing the entrepreneurship gap between women and men by nurturing that go-getter spirit early on and equipping her with the confidence and know-how to dream big and do bigger.
Your cookie purchase is an investment in the world-changing business leaders of tomorrow!
Feed your cookie craving!
Find a cookie booth. Discover Girl Scout Cookie sales in your neighborhood by entering your zip code in the “Find Cookies!” tool.
Order cookies online. Buy cookies from a Girl Scout you know using the Digital Cookie® platform. Check with your local Girl Scout council for details.
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.