Home » Support Us » Supporters and Donors
Sponsor and Donor Listings
Thanks for Your Support!
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson relies on philanthropic contributions from individuals, grants from corporate and private foundations, as well as support from public entities. Here are some of the generous donors and sponsors who help support the many programs we offer.
Foundation and Corporate Community Partners
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc. (GSHH) is grateful for the generosity of our foundation, corporate and public community partners who provide vital funding for us to provide program opportunities for thousands of girls throughout the lower Hudson Valley. Grant funding is typically specified to a particular program or geographic area and can come from both public and private entities. The following are a list of our current foundation, corporate and public community Partners:
- Alcoa Foundation
- Con Edison
- Dyson Foundation
- First Niagara
- Gannett Foundation
- Key Bank
- New York Life Foundation
- Orange County Women's Leadership Fund
- Orange County Youth Bureau
- Orange & Rockland Utilities
- People's United Foundation
- Provident Bank
- Rockland County Youth Bureau
- Sullivan County Youth Bureau
- TD Bank Charitable Foundation
- The David Rockefeller Foundatio
- The Peter and Carmen Lucia Buck Foundation
- The Thomas & Agnes Carvel Foundation
- Time Warner Cable/Connect a Million Minds
- 21st Century (City of Newburgh)
- Ulster Charitable Foundation
- United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region
We know that you consider carefully when you make a charitable gift. Please know that when you donate to the Girl Scouts, you are contributing to an organization with a powerful voice for the development of young women in your community.
For a century, our program has remained a significant influence in the lives of millions of girls and women. It provides girls a safe, stable and nurturing environment filled with opportunities to participate in activities that are innovative, challenging and appealing. It also offers a set of traditional values by which to guide their lives.
We truly appreciate your support and thank you for helping us to secure the future of Girl Scouting in the lower Hudson Valley. We simply can’t do it without your financial help.