Home » Support Us » Special Events » Community Partnership Luncheon
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc. would like to thank our many guests, donors, sponsors, and supporters who helped to make the 2014 Community Partnership Luncheon a great success. Your support helps us to provide valuable Girl Scout Leadership programming including leadership development, S.T.E.M., self-esteem, financial literacy, goal setting, career pathways, and girl advocacy.
We extend our sincere gratitude to:
To all of our supporters and volunteers, thank you for helping us to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
- The Honorable MaryEllen Odell - Putnam County Executive;
- Mistress of Ceremonies, Pat Carroll - WCBS 880 News Anchor;
- Luncheon Chair, Vanessa Catalano - Licensed Associate, Caldwell Banker Residential;
- Auction Chair, Eileen Wolfe - Gallery on Six;
- To the committee members who worked so hard to ensure our event was a great success.