Home » Programming » Under the Stars Camporee
Under the Stars Camporee
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
May 31st - June 1st
Ulster County Fairground
New Paltz, NY
- Camporee open to all registered
Girl Scouts from Daisies to Ambassadors, with registered Girl Scout adults
(volunteers or leaders)
- Girls must register and attend with the necessary adults
to meet the adult/child ratios as per chapter 4 in Volunteer
Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Arrival time is 8:30 am to 10:00 am to allow time for campsite set up
and be ready for the start of the opening ceremony.
- Parking is free.
- Closing ceremony is at 10:00 am on Sunday.
- Participants are responsible for their own equipment from
their vehicles to and from their tent site.
- Cost $50 per person - includes:
A Camporee patch, dinner on Saturday night, movie snack Saturday
night and Breakfast on Sunday morning.
- All activities included in this fee.
- There are no open fires or cooking equipment allowed.
- You should bring a Saturday lunch that does not require
heating / cooking.
- Help us to "Go Green" Please bring a reusable drink cup.
There will be no disposable cups available.
- There must be adult to girl ratios for the campout.
(Minimum 2 adults per troop, one trained in Overnight Indoor Training OIT)
- Click here to view the list of Overnight Indoor Trainings.