Home » News
Join the Volunteer Team!
[ Back to News ]
September 27, 2013
Welcome back from all of us here at Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson!
The Volunteer Development Managers, Dee, Jessica and Roccio, are ready to start the New Year and support you!
We have been busy preparing for the start of the year and we think this information will help you start the year as a volunteer.
- Welcome packets are available to support new leaders.
Contact your SU team recruiter or a
Volunteer , Development Manager to receive a packet.
- Be sure to check all the courses available for volunteers and webinar courses to meet the needs of our busy volunteers go to www.girlscoutshh.org
* In person courses are held throughout our offices and
* Webinars are offered for
- Service team volunteer positions
- Overnight indoor training
- Age level training
- Evening Hours are available for memberhsip registration assistance! Every Wednesday until 7PM.
- If you need support in recruiting new volunteers call the Volunteer Development Managers.
We at Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson couldn’t do all we do without our amazing volunteers.
...Start the New Year with you!
Dutchess & Ulster Counties: (845)452-1810
Dolores DaSilva X612 or Ddasliva@girlscoutshh.org
Orange, Rockland & Sullivan Counties: (845)236-6002
Jessica Canale X236 Jcanale@girlscoutshh.org
Putnam & Westchester Counties: (914)747-3080
Rocio Guerrero X737 Rguerrero@girlscoutshh.org