- We have changed the name of our cookie credits to Dough-Si-Dough.
- Cookies for March Booth sales and reservations for council-sponsored mall booth sites will be done in eBudde through the “Pre-Season 2017” in the season dropdown tab.
- Toffee-Tastics and S’Mores will be available for March booth sales.
Important Dates 2018
- 3/18 Last day for March Booths / Troop Initial Order due in eBudde. Click here for webinar with step by step instructions on how to enter our Initial Order
- 4/6 Regular Booth Sale season begins
- 4/7-14 Cookie deliveries
- 5/2 Webinar on rewards, crediting girls with later sales
- 5/7 First ACH sweep for cookies scheduled
NOTE: This will include 50% of the troops initial order and any cookie cupboard orders placed through April 27th. If funds will not be available please submit the 2018 Cookie Program ACH Extension and Discrepancy Form no later than May 4th. Click here for the Cookie ACH Extention Form.
- 5/12 Last day of Regular Booth Season
- 5/16 Council Cupboards Close/Rewards Order due in eBudde
Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in 2018?
Why should a girl and/or a troop participate?
What can a troop earn?
Why do a booth sale?
Can I purchase Girl Scout Cookies online?
Still have questions?
More Info / Training
- SU Cookie Chair Training
- Troop Cookie Book
- Digital Cookie Training - Perfect for both volunteers and parents who are using the DOC.
- Superpower your Sale Now girls can take their Girl Scout Cookie business to the next level by using the Digital Cookie™ platform. Girls who paired Digital Cookie with traditional sales on average sold 76 percent more cookies than girls who did not sell cookies online. Getting started is simple. Look for your registration email or contact your council for more info