- We have changed the name of our cookie credits to Dough-Si-Dough.
- Cookies for March Booth sales and reservations for council-sponsored mall booth sites will be done in eBudde through the “Pre-Season 2017” in the season dropdown tab.
- Toffee-Tastics and S’Mores will be available for March booth sales.
Important Dates 2018
- 1/12 Digital Cookie invitations to Volunteers
- 1/19 Digital Cookie invitations to families
- 1/28 7PM eBudde open for Council-sponsored March Booth site opportunities and March Booth cookie orders.
- 2/1 Digital Cookie webinar for troops and families
- 2/9 Initial Order (using order card) opens
- 2/12 Last day to order March Booth Cookies
- 3/9 March Booths begin
- 3/11 Initial Order closes, last day for in-person delivery option in Digital Cookie
- 3/12 Goal Getter selling begins
- 3/15 Placing Initial Order webinar
- 3/18 Last day for March Booths / Troop Initial Order due in eBudde. Click here for webinar with step by step instructions on how to enter our Initial Order
- 4/6 Regular Booth Sale season begins
- 4/7-14 Cookie deliveries
- 5/2 Webinar on rewards, crediting girls with later sales
- 5/12 Last day of Regular Booth Season
- 5/16 Council Cupboards Close/Rewards Order due in eBudde
Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in 2018?
Why should a girl and/or a troop participate?
What can a troop earn?
Why do a booth sale?
Can I purchase Girl Scout Cookies online?
Still have questions?
More Info / Training
- SU Cookie Chair Training
- Troop Cookie Book
- Digital Cookie Training - Perfect for both volunteers and parents who are using the DOC.
- Superpower your Sale Now girls can take their Girl Scout Cookie business to the next level by using the Digital Cookie™ platform. Girls who paired Digital Cookie with traditional sales on average sold 76 percent more cookies than girls who did not sell cookies online. Getting started is simple. Look for your registration email or contact your council for more info