Home » Cookies & More » Cookie sale info » What the adults need to know
There’s no program like it.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-run business in the country. Much more than a fundraiser, it’s a unique, hands-on way for girls to develop five essential skills that are core to the Girl Scout Leadership Program:
- Money management
- People skills
- Business ethics
Why does it matter?
These skills will impact her personal and professional life in countless ways. Through the Girl Scout Cookie Program, she will be someone who:
- Sets goals and meets deadlines. She knows what it takes and she can achieve anything she puts her mind to.
- Works well with others to arrive at decisions. Who wants drama and indecision on the work team? Not the boss!
- Manages personal money and business finances. For her, there is no mystery in the math.
- Understands customers and can influence others. She knows what makes people tick and how to win them over – for business or for social causes.
- Is known to be reliable. Everyone knows her to be honest and trustworthy. They can count on her!