Home » Cookies & More » Cookie sale info » Cookie Events and Opportunities
Cookie Events and Opportunities
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
Document your first 2 days of the GSHH cookie sale
February 7 & 8, 2014*
Join Girl Scouts across the country to get the word out that it’s
Girl Scout Cookie Time!
Lights! Camera! Action!
Video yourself or your troop as you take orders and spread the word about the Cookie Sale during
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend!
Enter to WIN one of 3 Gift Certificates to the GSHH Shops and have your video featured on the GSHH Website!
**Individual Girls and Troops are Eligible to Enter**
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- As a group, go around neighborhoods ,dividing up the sales among the girls.
- Ask condo complexes or senior citizen apartments for permission to :
- Go door-to-door during those 2 days or
- Set up an “order-taking” booth in a common area
- Ask businesses for permission to come in at a certain time to ask employees to purchase cookies— set up in a lunch room or empty office.
- Make costumes or big signs, decorate cars, wagons or bikes to spotlight cookies.
- Visit a parent’s workplace to ask his/her coworkers personally for orders.
- Show us your own original ideas for cookie spirit.
Submit completed Videos by 2/15/14 via email to Marianne Brehl
Questions: email or call Marianne at 914-747-3080 ext. 423