Home » Cookies & More » Cookie sale info
Cookie sale info
The Girl Scout cookie program is the largest girl-led business in the country. It helps girls develop five key business and leadership skills that last a lifetime:
1. Goal setting — as they set cookie sales goals and make a plan to reach them.
2. Decision making — as they decide how their team will spend their cookie money.
3. Money management — as they take orders and handle customers’ money.
4. People skills — as they learn to talk and listen to all kinds of people while selling cookies.
5. Business ethics — as they demonstrate honesty and responsibility every step of the way.
Sound powerful? It is!
You can help girls dream more. Have more opportunities. Give more to their community. And do more than they ever thought possible.See what more a cookie can do by visiting www.littlebrownie.com.