Home » Cookies & More
TOP TEN REASONS TO HAVE A BOOTH SALE
10. Girls love meeting new customers and customers love buying from a girl!
9. Generate new Operation Cookie Drop donations.
8. Be on the scene for a community event.
7. Raise funds for Gold, Silver, or Bronze award.
6. Sets a date for everyone in the troop to help with cookie sale.
5. Publicize that Girls Scouts are thriving in the community.
4. To give girls hands- on money handling experience.
3. To learn about making business plans and marketing.
2. To reach customers in new places.
1. Because they are fun for everyone!
Be a part of the hype!
- Submit a 30-60 second video about the Girl Scout Cookie experience.
Some examples might be:
- great selling ideas,
- skills girls have learned,
- how the cookie program benefitted the girls
- what did your troop do with the profits?
- best cookie booth idea
- largest order
- favorite customer
Email your video to: email@example.com and then look for your video on our Facebook page throughout the cookie season!
- Follow us on Twitter and check out #CookieChatter or updates, facts, quotes, and pictures throughout the day
- Log in to Facebook for girl videos, words of encouragement, changing photos - it's a one-stop Cookie Chatter experience