Home » Camps/Properties » GSHH Properties » Fanny Fay House
Fanny Fay House
1 John Street
Beacon, NY 12508
The Fanny Fay Girl Scout House was a barracks built by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930’s and has been in our possession for 70 years. The Girl Scout House is named in memory of Fanny Fay Morrison; the Morrison family donated the expenses of refurbishing and moving the building to its present location. "Fanny Fay" is a 4-room building that has been used by generations of Girl Scouts for meetings, trainings and sleepovers and continues to be available for use by all registered Girl Scouts of the Heart of the Hudson.
Year Round Facility
Accommodations: Two rooms and a kitchen with appliances as well as pots, pans, dishes, a microwave, a coffee pot and a popcorn maker.
Size: The large meeting room can hold 35 people comfortably; the smaller room can hold 15 people comfortably. The overnight capacity is 22 people.
Usage: This building is used for troop meetings, leader meetings, trainings and overnights.
Parking: There is space for five cars in the parking lot across the street.
Click here for property amenities
Click here for rental rates
Click here for the overnight reservation form
Click here for request for a meeting in a Girl Scout cabin/house